A 20 year labour of love, Sea Inn (aka Raju Ka Dhaba) elevates the Andhra seafood cuisine to new levels. Set near the sea shore, in the shadow of the Rushikonda hill, along the Vizag-Bhimli road this low-key mom and pop establishment dishes up a gourmet treat. Mouth watering dishes incorporate top notch seafood, meat and spices cooked to perfection using traditional recipes.
Sea Inn recogonised in the media.
- Recently on YouTube
- Chai Bisket – Heaven for foodies of Vizag
- Afternoon With Vanjiram Curry
- NDTV Good Times: Highway on my plate
- The Dhaba By The Bay – Yo! Vizag
- Featured on The Hindu
- Featured on Will Travel for Food – NDTV
- Sea Inn Wins Times Now – Foodie Award for Coastal Cuisine – 2011
- Upper Crust – They Sell Seafood On The Seashore!
- Vizag City Online.com – Review of Sea Inn (aka Raju Ka Dhaba)
Our chef presents an inspired selection of sea food and non vegetarian fries and curries (crab, prawn, lamb, fish and chicken). These spicy dishes are complimented by biriyanis. The roar of the surf and an eclectic mix of travelers and locals set the ambience for this unpretentious family run restaurant. On an intimate scale or hosting a tour group, we welcome you with gracious service and constant attention to detail.
Lakshmi Devi Kakarlapudi
A native of Guntur, Devi learnt the art of cooking from her mother. She spent countless hours in the kitchen watching, learning and helping to prepare meals for her family. Since all her recipes are those that have been handed down for generations.
K.V.Raju (Sea Inn Raju)
Fast, efficient and unobtrusive service. Sea Inn is THE place for gourmands to try traditional home cooked Andhra Non Veg dishes.
Traditional andhra homestyle cooking including…
Curries and fries:
- Fish (fresh water and sea fish)